Valentine's Chocolate-dipped Marshmallows


Okay, my picture is not the best.  But, since I rarely do anything special for Valentine's Day, I had to note this one!  My mother-in-law picked up some heart-shaped marshmallows for the kids for Valentine's Day.  I was feeling like doing something a little special, so I melted some semi-sweet chocolate chips.  I added a small amount of shortening to help thin the chocolate out, and then I dipped the marshmallows into the chocolate at an angle.  Needless to say, they were a big hit with the kiddos!  Try something like this the next time you are wanting to do something special but don't have a lot of time to do it.  A little chocolate makes ordinary life special!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx