Chocolate Caramel Ritz Stackers


We typically do our school work on Monday through Thursday.  Often, my Friday is spent trying to catch up on the mess from the week instead of spending time with my kids.  Also, we took a couple of weeks off at the beginning of September for a much-needed vacation to Lake City, CO.  As a result, we have been doing some school on Friday to make of for lost time.  Talk about "all work and no play"! 

I decided that I wanted to some enjoyable things with my kids instead of always slogging away on schoolwork or telling them to go play while I got something done.  Thus, "Fun-Day Fridays" were born.  We take some time on the occasional Friday to do neat activities together.  On our first Fun Day Friday, we made these tasty treats.

I found the recipe from Something Swanky on Pinterest.  I thought that the kids would really like them.  We made them in the microwave instead of the oven.


Simply place Ritz crackers on a paper plate.  Top with a Rolo (we used two Mini Rolos.)  Microwave about 20 seconds or until Rolos are soft.  Top with second Ritz cracker.  The kids were excited to have a yummy snack that they could put together themselves! 

Keep this in mind the next time you want something special that doesn't take a lot of time to prepare!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx