Grandma Mack's Breakfast Delight




Before I say anything else, I must tell you that I do not have a Grandma Mack. I don't know who she is, but this recipe is delightful! This is a recipe that I got from my sister-in-law, Stephanie. (She doesn't have a Grandma Mack either, but she has been a terrific recipe resource for me.) I have a great recipe for Poppy Seed Almond Bread from her as well that I hope to post soon.

I love breakfast casseroles! They are so easy to have ready, in the fridge, for the next morning. I just write the instructions on top of the Press N Seal, and Matt can slip it in the oven when he wakes up. Then breakfast is ready when the kids are up and around!

This is a very versatile and easy recipe. You can use ham, sausage, or any breakfast meat that you like. As I said before, I like to put this one together the night before so all that is necessary in the morning is to pop it in the oven.

Here's the recipe:

Grandma Mack's Breakfast Delight:

1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
5 eggs
1/2 cup milk
Dash of salt and pepper
2 cups frozen hash browns, partially thawed
2 cups shredded Cheddar Jack cheese

Press the crescent rolls into the bottom of a greased 9 by 13 inch pan. Place the ham on top of the crescent rolls and the hash browns on top of the ham. Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour over the hash browns. Top with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. (When I refrigerate overnight, I have to bake a little longer.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx