Perfect Party Punch


I think that I admitted in a recent blog post that I am not that great at pictures.  However, I am not going to let that stop me from posting this fun and easy recipe.

To celebrate Anna's fifth birthday, she requested a tea party with several of her friends.  We have done tea parties in the past, and no matter how much I doctor up the tea with honey, the girls don't drink it.  So, I had the idea to put punch in their tea cups.

It was a big success!  I think Anna had at least four cups.  And, despite the picture not showing it very well, it was a beautiful shade of pink.

Perfect Party Punch:

Raspberry Sherbet
Sprite or another lemon-lime soda
Pink Lemonade (I used the frozen concentrate and mixed it per the package directions)

Pour equal parts of Sprite and Pink Lemonade into punch bowl.  Add small scoops of raspberry sherbet.  Let sit for at least ten minutes so that the sherbet can melt into the liquid a bit and get foamy.  Serve!

I think I also put an extra dollop of sherbet in the girls' cups as I ladled out the punch.

This is an easy way to add a little something extra to whatever event you are planning.  It would be a great punch for a girl baby shower as well.

Click here to see more about Anna's tea party!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx