Baked Parmesan Chicken



This is one of my family's favorite recipes.  I modified the recipe slightly from my Best of Taste of Home, The First 10 Years cookbook.  When I serve it, my middle daughter, who usually struggles with getting her meat finished, always asks for seconds!

Here's the recipe:

1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup almond flour (can use dry bread crumbs if you prefer)
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon pepper
12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup butter, melted

In a shallow pie pan, combine the first six ingredients and mix well.  Pour butter into another pie pan.  Dip chicken in butter and then into crumb mixture.  Place in greased 15 by 10 inch baking pan.  (You will have to squeeze them in a bit!)  Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.  (I use a meat thermometer and cook until 165 degree internal temperature.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx