Maddie's Eighth Birthday


We celebrated Maddie's eighth birthday with family on July 15th.  Her birthday is actually on the 6th, but we were a little late due to Grant's arrival.  Instead of trying to make the cake myself, I had my friend Erin, who runs a commercial baking business, make the cake for me.  I love how the fondant looks--I'm going to have to try it sometime.  Maybe next year!  Check out Erin's facebook page here.  She makes great stuff and will ship to you!  Maddie wanted a cake with a Sharon Springs Wildcat pawprint on it.  I thought it turned out perfectly.   I usually like to make the cake myself, but it took a lot of stress out of the occasion for me! 


Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx