Hospital Survival Kit


I found the instructions on Pinterest for making a "survival kit" for new mommies.  My friend, Kim, was scheduled to have her third little boy last week, and I thought it would be fun to put one together for her.  See here for ideas on what to put in your kit along with cute little labels that you can download.  It made me feel very "put together."

Since Kim already had little ones that would be visiting at the hospital, I included dinosaur fruit snacks, toy motorcycles, and bug juice to help keep the boys occupied.  You could also put in books, games, coloring books & crayons--there are lots of possibilities! 

Children are such a blessing--what a great way to help welcome new little ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx