Banana Snacks



Since the weather has turned cooler, I decided it was time to get out my plates with the snowflakes on them!  I just love the colors.  I also felt like being a little creative at today's snack time.  I don't know about you, but there's something about bananas and peanut butter.  Mmm. . . makes me feel happy just thinking about it.  I thought, "What about adding a little crunch to it?"  Here's what I made:

Banana Snacks

Sliced Bananas
Peanut Butter or other nut butter if you prefer
Cheerios, Rice Krispies, or other crunchy cereal

Place about a half cup of each cereal you are going to use in a small bowl.  Spread a small amount of peanut butter on a banana slice and dip into the cereal.

Judging by the fact that my kiddos were gobbling these up as fast as I can assemble them, I think we will have these again soon!  Next time, we might try with Cocoa Krispies. . .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx