Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cake Mix Blondies


I love desserts that you can throw together quickly but that still taste yummy.  These blondies do the trick.  My daughter, Anna, loves to help me make them.  I suppose it's because she gets to have some of the leftover chocolate chips when we are done mixing them up.

I found the original recipe here on Betty Crocker's website and modified it slightly.

Cake Mix Blondies

1 box yellow cake mix
2 eggs
2 Tablespoons water
1/3 Cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for dark pan.)  Grease a 9 by 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.  Stir together cake mix, eggs, water, and butter.  Add chocolate chips and stir to combine; spread into prepared pan.  Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until golden brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...