Cake Mix Blondies


I love desserts that you can throw together quickly but that still taste yummy.  These blondies do the trick.  My daughter, Anna, loves to help me make them.  I suppose it's because she gets to have some of the leftover chocolate chips when we are done mixing them up.

I found the original recipe here on Betty Crocker's website and modified it slightly.

Cake Mix Blondies

1 box yellow cake mix
2 eggs
2 Tablespoons water
1/3 Cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for dark pan.)  Grease a 9 by 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.  Stir together cake mix, eggs, water, and butter.  Add chocolate chips and stir to combine; spread into prepared pan.  Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until golden brown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx