Chicken Bundles


If you are looking for something for lunch that is simple and is a little heartier than a PB & J, I have a recipe for you!  I got this recipe from my mother-in-law.  It's a great way to use leftover chicken.

Here's what you will need:

Tortillas
Refried Beans
Salsa, if desired
Shredded cheese
Diced cooked chicken
Onions, if desired
Taco seasoning

The amounts needed depend on how big your tortillas are and your own personal preferences.  I had large tortillas and only two 4 ounce pieces of chicken.  I stretched the chicken to make four of these, but I would have preferred to have a little more chicken--something like 12 ounces would have been better.


Start by spreading some refried beans on your tortilla.


Add salsa if desired and sprinkle with shredded cheese.  (We like the colby and monterray jack blend.)


Top with chicken and sprinkle with a small amount of taco seasoning.  If you are cooking chicken just for making chicken bundles, spread the chicken with a little olive oil and sprinkle on taco seasoning while you grill it--delicious!


Fold in the sides of the tortilla, wrap up, and wrap in aluminum foil.


Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until warm.  (I marked the one with salsa in it with an "S.")  Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx