Pickle Steak


Here's a fun recipe that I was introduced to when I married into the Pearce family.  Matt's mom made these for us several times, and I think they are delicious.  As an added bonus, they are quick and very easy!

Use minute steaks for these, as many as you need to feed your family.


Place a line of mustard down the middle of your steak.  Barbeque sauce is also yummy!


Place a dill pickle spear on top.


Roll up and secure with toothpicks.  Grill, turning once, about 3-4 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink.


Today the wind was blowing about a gazillion miles an hour, so there was no way these were going outside to get cooked.  I used my George Foreman grill on medium heat.  I cooked them 4 minutes on one side, turned them, and cooked three minutes longer.  I think I could have gone with a little less time, but I like to make sure that meat gets cooked.

Hope you enjoy this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx