Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pickle Steak


Here's a fun recipe that I was introduced to when I married into the Pearce family.  Matt's mom made these for us several times, and I think they are delicious.  As an added bonus, they are quick and very easy!

Use minute steaks for these, as many as you need to feed your family.


Place a line of mustard down the middle of your steak.  Barbeque sauce is also yummy!


Place a dill pickle spear on top.


Roll up and secure with toothpicks.  Grill, turning once, about 3-4 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink.


Today the wind was blowing about a gazillion miles an hour, so there was no way these were going outside to get cooked.  I used my George Foreman grill on medium heat.  I cooked them 4 minutes on one side, turned them, and cooked three minutes longer.  I think I could have gone with a little less time, but I like to make sure that meat gets cooked.

Hope you enjoy this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...