Swim Teacher Gift, Take 2!


Last year, the kids and I made this to give to their swim teacher after they completed their lessons.  Judging by the number of hits that post got, I thought others might be interested to see what we did for their swim teachers this year.

Having just finished two weeks worth of lessons (three hours each morning since I had three in different levels!) we definitely felt like celebrating with some cupcakes.  Since we were finishing up on July 4th, we baked cupcakes in star-spangled cupcake liners.  (Local people, check out the cupcake liners at the General Store in Sharon Springs--I love them!)

I put the cupcakes into clear plastic cups after frosting them with red frosting.  The kids were more than happy to help with 4th of July-themed sprinkles (The sprinkles were also from the General Store, just FYI.)  I wrapped the cups in cellophane because I was out of clear plastic treat bags.  I will be stocking up on those because the cellophane was much harder to work with than the bags would have been.

I found the labels here at Crazy Little Projects.  Maddie cut out the circles, punched a hole, and tied them on with a ribbon.  They were so proud to be able to give their teachers something they had helped make.  Maddie and Evan each passed their level, and Anna did great in hers.  I was really proud of how hard they had worked.  Lyla is so excited to be old enough to take lessons next year--it should be interesting!

Hope you have a blessed day!

Looking for other thank you gift ideas?

Swim Teacher Gift
Mason Jar Mini Pies
Perfect Pumpkin Bread
Etched Cookie Jar
Almond Poppy Seed Bread
French Vanilla Coffee Mix
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Double Fudge Brownie Mix
Spiral Soup Mix
Perfect Pancake Mix


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx