French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Okay, if you follow my posts regularly, you have probably keyed into the fact that I like to make mixes.  I made some of these French Vanilla Coffee mixes up for Christmas gifts this year.  It's something that people don't have to use right away, and also goes well with all the goodies that are coming in at that time of the year.  Go here for this recipe plus eight other yummy coffee mix recipes.
PS--If you're going to make some mixes in a jar or a bag, I recommend getting an open-mouthed funnel.  I got mine in a specialty kitchen store.  It's great for getting the mix in place without ending up with it all over your countertop!

Comments

  1. How did you make the French vanilla instant mix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on the pink "here" link above the picture of my funnel, it will take you to the recipe.

      Delete
  2. How does the pudding not harden? Can you replace the pudding with vanilla creamer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why my name isn't showing but I'm a real person. :)

      Delete
    2. You use the pudding mix from a box--just the powder. You shouldn't have a problem with it hardening. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. Dear Megan, I just came across your post for this coffee mix!!! Thank you so much for sharing it! It is such a good thing to give as birthday or Christmas presents. And now in this time where we are housebound with the virus, we can get the products in time and make some stock. GOOD USE OF OUR TIME! God bless and love you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx