Greek Yogurt Pancakes


Well, I have lost some weight and have been exercising more regularly.  As a result, I have more energy.  I have been enjoying finding new recipes to try out on my kids for breakfast. 

I found this recipe for Greek Yogurt Pancakes from Everyday Belle on Pinterest.  I was surprised at how light and fluffy they were.  They were so pretty that I had to take a picture.  What's more, the kids loved them.  Also, they made a small batch.  It was just enough to feed the kids so I was not tempted to indulge.  If you are planning to feed a large family, you will probably need to at least triple the recipe.  I used strawberry banana yogurt this time, but I am going to try blueberry the next time around. 

Note: when you first put the batter on the griddle, it does not spread out much, and it looks like you are going to have a really puffy pancake.  However, as it cooks, it spreads out.

Here's a link to the recipe.  Hope you enjoy it, too. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

French Vanilla Coffee Mix

Horse Cupcake Cake

World's Best Hot Cocoa MIx